Blogging tips
09 10

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room DT Call....!!!


Well Girls.... here I am again... At   The Shabby Tea Room  blog they have this exciting challenge who is perfect for this "Tea Time Set" so I decided to participate with the templates from  "Creations by AR" , and the inspiration? here is it!



This beautiful antique red victorian teapot.




And here is my creation!! I love the Tea time set so I can't miss the chance to participate in this challenge and the same time see if I'm lucky I can be chosen as part of their DT... what a great opportunity!!!
I love the end result of the crackle who make the teapot look so real!!!!!
Today is the last day to submit so maybe I'll do one more project.. The Shabby Tea Room always has beautiful challenges so I'm  inviting you to go and see their blog!!!

See you soon with another creation!!!










9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh WOW! I wish I knew about the challenge over there. Perfect project and it's gorgeous!

mae said...

Esta preciosa!!me enacanta el papel!!!!besos!!

Debbie said...

Thank you for your interest in our current DT Call in the Tea Room. Please be sure to complete part #2 of the application process in order to be considered for the position. Good luck!

maria dolores morales said...

¡Quedó preciosa la tetera! Y seguro que puedes ganar el Tea Time! yo te deseo lo mejor! Muchos cariños desde Córdoba, Argentina

Anonymous said...

Oh love the teapot and cup!

flamenco said...

Ojala salga ganadora !
un proyecto muy elegante.

Mosipi Ella said...

Mucha suerte, ya quiero ver la otra versión!!!! =P

sanadon said...

I love this... so pretty!
Sylvia

Carito said...

ahhhh tambien hermosa ya ni sé cual está mas linda me encantan las dos!