Blogging tips
09 10

Thursday, March 8, 2012

March Release and Blog Hop!

(Version en Español abajo)
Yes ladies.. it is release time.. and today Adela Rossol from Creations by AR made this beautiful template called "ES" in the bag.. maybe because she made this "ES"PECIAL para mi? hahaa.. 

Hola Chicas.. es tiempo de un nuevo lanzamiento de las nuevas plantillas que Adela Rossol tiene en su tienda online Creations by AR.. ella hizo esta vez estas preciosas plantillas que nombro "ES" in the Bag.. quizá por que ella la hizo "ES"PECIAL para mi? jajaja...



Look how pretty it is.. I love love Adela's templates.. they are so me.. so pretty... so girly!!!! and of course I did two... since I look the template I knew what paper could be perfect.. the cherry paper and the cherry pendant I got from Michaels months ago on sale! isn't perfect for my beautiful bag?

Vean que linda es.. Yo realmente amo las plantillas de Adela.. todas son tan lindas tan femeninas.. sips .. asi como yo  jejeje... Y por supuesto que no solo iba a hacer una... Desde que vi la plantilla me la imagine en este precioso papel que tengo de hace tiempo y de un pendiente que compre en Michaels.. si estaba en especial!!! y pensé que era el momento indicado para usarlos..no les pasa eso???


But I been thinking if I use this bag as a gift it has to have a card so I made the complete cherry set!
Pero me quede pensando si uso esta bolsita para regalo pues hacer una tarjeta para completar mi set de cerezas!!!


This template is so easy it just take a few minutes to put the pieces together and complete the bag.. it has a perfect size for using as a gift bag.. I really love it! this is the scallop version!!

Esta plantilla es super facil de hacer solo toma unos minutos en armar para completar la bolsita... tiene el tamaño ideal para un regalito.. Realmente me encantaron!!! esta es la version de scallop!!


But if you are like me a SUPER DIVA you has to have more than one.. so I made another much elegant.. black and white always is sophisticated and the second shape of this bag is just that! 

Pero si eres como yo una SUPER DIVA pues tendrás que tener mas de una.. así que hise esta otra mas elegante.. en Blanco y Negro que siempre son muy sofisticados que es lo que es esta segunda forma de bolsa.. sofisticada!!!


Also I used another pendant from Michaels.. it match perfect... isn't the "ES" in the Bag Template so pretty? remember all the templates come in PDF file in case you don't have electronic machines to cut it.. 

También para esta use otro pendiente de los que compre en Michaels... combina perfecto.. Verdad que "ES" in the Bag es una plantilla linda? recuerden que todas las plantillas que tiene Adela en su tienda online Creations by AR vienen en diferentes formatos y no sin faltar en PDF para todas aquellas que no tienen maquinas electronicas de corte que no sea por eso que no la puedas comprar.

also I did a card to complete my sophisticated gift set!!!
Y pues también hise para completar mi set sofisticado una linda tarjeta en combinación!!!!


Adela made this template and she knows I love Purses and shoes so Thanks Adela for making me happy playing with your templates.. but!!! if you like this template go to Creations by AR .. this is something you NEED to HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Creo que Adela hiso esta plantilla pensando en mi.. por que ella sabe que amo las bolsas y los zapatos.. Gracias Adela por hacerme tan feliz jugando con estas plantillas.. Pero!!!! si te ha gustado esta plantilla ve a Creations by AR.. Esto es algo que TIENES que TENER!!!!!!!!


And because this is a Blog Hop.. we are going to have a Prize!!! woohoo!!  This time Adela was so generous and we are going to have TWO random winners per blog..Each winner will receive ONE of the New templates!!!!!

Y como este es un Blog Hop.. Pues vamos a tener un premio!!! woohoooo... Esta vez Adela fue muy generosa y no solo vamos a tener una ganadora por blog esta vez sino que habrá dos ganadoras elegidas al azar por blog.. Cada ganadora recibirá UNA de las nuevas plantillas!!!!!

HOW TO WIN???
Just leave a comment to qualify
COMO PUEDES GANAR???
Solamente deja mensaje en cada blog para calificar

The winner will be announced next Saturday so be sure you go again to all the blogs to see if you are one of the lucky winners.
La ganadora sera anunciada el proximo sabado.. así que asegurate de pasar por todos los blogs a ver si eres una de las afortunadas ganadoras..


So let's Hop!!!

Pues a Saltar!!!

Adela Rossol:   http://cbyar.blogspot.com/
Lisa Somerville:   http://www.lisasomerville.com/ 
Magdalena Cortez:   Axes Designs <--- You are Here (Estas Aqui)
Mandy Gill:   http://littlespaceofmyown.blogspot.com/ <-- Go to (Continua Aqui)

====================================================
 MARCH RELEASE

94 comments:

Tethered2Home said...

Oh my ... stunning, as always. My fav is the ribbon wrapped around the handle, what a detail. You rock!

Unknown said...

Wonderful makes. Such a great idea to create a matching card.

Anuska said...

QUE MONADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cass said...

Love th e litte bag with the cherries, cute

Unknown said...

I love the cherries! How sweet! I also love the elegance of the black and white bag. Thanks for sharing!

Suzanne said...

The cherry bag is the cutest thing ever. Especially the bling cherries hanging on it.

Kelly said...

Fantastic! Love the matching sets!

Kathryn said...

You did a great job on your choices of paper to make these projects!

Kathryn said...

You did a wonderful job on your choices of paper in these projects!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Wonderful projects Magdalina!!!!!

Unknown said...

I just dont know which bag i like best they are so different but so fab!

Mandy said...

Magda, your bags and cards look fabulous!

teamie Mandy
xx

Gloria Westerman said...

All of these are stunning...love your purse....tfs

Maria Elena said...

Preciosas !!! La negra esta muy elegante.

Sherry said...

Oh My .. Magda Your So Talented I So Love Your Style ... I Would Love To Be The Recipient of These two Stunning Projects.. Such Beautiful Inspiration ... My Fav Is The Cherry One It's Too Stinkin Cute .

Marbel said...

Realmente preciosas, la primera divertida y segunda muy elegante. Un beso.

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning creations!!!!! amazing work :) x

Patti J said...

Magdalena, you absolutely ROCK! What beautiful creations, my friend! Each set is so different, but yet the same. Beautifully done!!! Thanks for sharing...

Unknown said...

OMG! The cherry bag with matching card is stunning! You are so creative! Thanks for the inspiration and letting me be a part of your blog hop!

Sue D said...

Wonderful--thanks for showing two different looks.

Lorie said...

Your projects are gorgeous! I think I love those clutches!

lisa808 said...

Your cherry bag is so fresh and fun and the black bag is tres chic!

SueBee said...

LOVE your projects and all the BLING ! VERY CUTE !
Susan B.

Esther said...

Todos tus trabajos son fantásticos con ese toque tan elegante y femenino que te caracteriza!!!!!

Isa said...

Que conjuntos tan bonitos !! No sabría cual decir que me gusta más .. preciosos !!

Kristi said...

Love the black and white purse. Just beautiful.

Liana Miranda said...

Chiquérrimos... sua Bolsa e seu Catão !!!

Liana Miranda said...

Chiquérrimos... sua Bolsa e seu Catão !!!

Janet L. said...

Awesome projects! I really am in love with the cherry purse and card. The way you wrapped the handle with the ribbon is divine!

Ross Plata said...

Sueper lindoooooooooooo, ese dije de cerezitas me encantooooooooooooo, esta hermoso!!!!

tinaco said...

wow oh wow how talented you are I am speechless simply divine.

Orlie said...

Oh Yes this is the 50's for me. I remember my mom having a purse just like this on. Right on. Your other choice would make great Invites for a formal party. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Magda como siempre increible ... insisto haces magia con esas manos amiga!! ... Felicidades!

tpolite said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!!! Just my style! So much detail and DIVA Elegance! Hit the nail on the head for me hands down! Great job!

MAGDA said...

tus trabajos son precioso, el papel con guindas es precioso, un saludo Magdalena

MAGDA said...

tus trabajos son precioso, el papel con guindas es precioso, un saludo Magdalena

princess zoe said...

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE como siempre!! no dejas de sorprenderme con tus creaciones, son...... simplemente....DI-VI-NAS!!!! gracias por compartirnos tu talento!!!

Krystal's Designs said...

De lujisimo las dos bolsitas!

Carmen said...

Wow...todo fantastico!!!Besos de colores!!!

Kauai said...

Love the cherries! Awesome work.

Unknown said...

hola que bellezas as creado te felicito

Juliana T said...

gorgeous bags and cards! Love the paper

Rene said...

How FABULOUS!! Love both, but the black is really my fave! I like that you made a card to go with each purse, that is so clever!
Thanks for the inspiration!!

Dawnll said...

Oh these are so adorable love your papers you used and the matching cards

grass said...

super femeninos Magda, me encantaron y lo que le sigue!!!

Tory said...

Oh my goodness! Your bags are so beautiful!!

Sonias Blog said...

Your projects are gorgeous!
Las bolsas son preciosas!

Mila said...

Me gustan muchisimo las dos cada una en su estilo , la de las cerezas alegre y fresca muy veraniega y la otra super chic y elegante.
Geniales Magda.
Besos

Unknown said...

La verdad si son una monada estas plantillas, las bolsitas de verdad lindas y haciendo juego con la tarjeta, pues super diva. yo encantanda.

Lynn said...

Love how you decorated those bags and you showed the two styles perfectly! Gorgeous papers :)

disneylisa said...

Love the black and white one. I like how you wrapped the handle on the other, cool idea.

SANDRA RDZ UREÑA said...

Amiga esta hermosa esa bolsa eres una gran artista!!

Marion said...

Love the little bag with the cherries, cute

Eva Sanz said...

Pues si Magda es realmente bonita la bolsa de cerezas, pero a mi me gusta mas la negra es realmente elegantisima.
Besos

Linn said...

LOVE the Black & White with Bling!

Julia said...

Love the cherrie theme! Fantastis colors!

June said...

I LOVE the bag with the fruit on it. It is so bright and pretty.

sues craft magic said...

Wow , those bags are amazing , love them both .....

Sue

Kim said...

Wow! I love both those bags, so cute. I thought I loved the cherries then I saw the black and white now I love them both!

Kim

Ruthie Lopez said...

Te quedaron hermosas las dos bolsas! muy elegantes y femeninas!!
Saludos!

Scrap Y Foamy said...

A cual más bonita. Y encima una tarjeta a juego. Bss

Lisa R. said...

Beautiful creations! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Joyce Ann said...

how pretty, love the dramatic black and white

Canne said...

Love the way you've made up your bags espcially the ribbon wrapped handle, they are both gorgeous!

Teardropp said...

Love the cherries! So pretty!

Carolynscrapbook said...

que bonitas, las dos se estan super lindas como dices la segunda te quedo muy elegante en ese tono negro y blanco.

Chana Malkah said...

Awesome projects. Adding the cards was a real stroke! Good job!

Chana

cyndi_b said...

Hola, muy linda

Donna said...

Wow! Very elegant samples. Love the cute little cherry number and the black and white is so elegant. Thanks for the inspiration!

Pam said...

Beautiful bags! Love the matching cards.

builderb said...

Love the cherries. So bright and festive! Just perfect for warmer weather and upcoming picnics, cook- outs, etc. Cute projects...great use of the templates;)

Lolis said...

Wow! Great projects! Love the card!

Christine said...

Love the purses. The great idea to make a matching card.

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh so elegant! Oh my....I so LOVE that cherry paper too. Awesome projects!

FrancineB said...

Wow! Love both sets! Fabulous way to present a small gift.

María Castillo said...

Preciosas, me encanta la de cereza!!!

Anna Gala said...

a mi me encantan las dos!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pero me comeria las cerezas!!!! que bellas versiones haz realizado!!! felicidadessss!!!

paintedlady89 said...

Such sweet creations!
I love them!
Gigi

Monica said...

Fantabulous purses!!! I'm not sure which one I love more... they are both so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I really like your idea of cards to go with the bags/purses. The cherries one is so cute and the black and white is elegant.

Teresa said...

SO

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! WOW I LOVE that cherry bag, and your B&W are so stylish, love your cards too

Patty Tanúz said...

Wowowow, me encantan estas plantillas que anunciassss, te quedaron tus proyectos como siempre espectaculares!!!!!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

The creations are wonderful. What fun. Especially liking the cherry design.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Lizet Luna said...

Wow, que pequeñas preciocidades, estan divinas tus bolsitas :)!!!, me han encantado!!!, tambien los detallitos tan finos, elegantes, femeninos que añadiste!!!, Feliz Viernes!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job on these projects, just love the elegance!!

Unknown said...

OK, Magda... I just love how you make every single project so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your talent. Big HUGS to you, my friend!

Tricia said...

I just love your projects- very stunning and elegant.
Thanks for sharing, you have inspired me- I am off to my craft room.

Little Angels D' Alexa said...

Que bellisimos trabajos Magda!!! Es increible la forma en la que cambia el mismo proyecto con el uso de otros colores, pasa de ser hermoso y tierno a hermoso y elegante!!! Felicidades!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful papers for your bag and matching cards!

Ruthy said...

ambas estan precioosaaasss-

Frann said...

Fantastic projects! Your bag is so elegant.

Olga Ma. Mendoza E. said...

Wow! me encantaron las bolsas y que tal las tarjetas!! todo hermoso felicidades!!!

Saludos
Olga Mendoza

Nana said...

Hola hola, como tas? preciosos tus trabajos como siempre, Mencha te enviá saludos, y dice que si se ganó los botones....jajaja.
Me encantan las carteras, la negra está de morirse, me tiene alrevez, es que tengo una fijación por carteras y zapatos.......jajaja, la tarjeta que hiciste también, no más bien me gusta tooooooodo. Yo quiero la carteraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.