Blogging tips
09 10

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Get Hoppy Blog Hop!!!!

(Version en Español abajo)
Hi girls.. Today is a really Hop.. Hop.. Hop.. Adela Rossol from Creations by AR has released this beautiful Bunny Box  just for the occasion.. isn't pretty?
Hola chicas.. Hoy es un verdadero Hop Hop Hop.. o sea salta salta salta... Adela Rossol de Creations by AR ha creado esta preciosa cajita Bunny Box justo para esta ocasión de Pascua .. verdad que es hermosa?

When I saw the template my first idea was to make a chocolate bunny but later I saw this paper and I think mm it can look like a plush rabbit can you see the stitches? I did with my lovely white pen!!!!
Cuando vi esta plantilla lo primero que me imagine fue hacerla como si fuera un conejito de chocolate pero luego vi el otro papel y pensé que podía hacer como si fuera un conejito de tela así que me decidí e hise los dos.. le ven las puntaditas? pues las hise con mi maravilloso plumón blanco!!!


I hope toy like the Bunny Box Template and because this is a blog hop Adela is giving away the template to one random winner per blog so do not forget to go to the other DT's and see how they transform this beautiful template!!
Bueno espero que les haya gustado la cajita Bunny Box y como este es un Blog Hop.. Adela esta regalando esta plantilla a uno de los comentarios al azar en cada blog asi que asegurense de dejar comentarios en todos los blogs!!!! 

Adela Rossol:   http://cbyar.blogspot.com/
Lisa Somerville:   http://www.lisasomerville.com/
Magdalena Cortez:   http://axesdesigns.blogspot.com/ <--- You Are Here





47 comments:

Esther said...

Me encantan esos conejitos...son monísimos!!!!

Unknown said...

Te han quedado preciosos Magda!!

MAGDA said...

Te ha quedado muy bonito los conejitos y los papeles van perfectos
un saludo Magdalena

Redanne said...

How gorgeous are your bunnies! I like the chocolate one but I think the plaid one is my favourite - loving their tails.

Marghe said...

Magda que lindos conejitos... me encnanta el que parece tela, se ve muy contry....

Jackie said...

Magda, the pen stitching really makes the project pop! Love the plaid paper.
Jackie
craftylady33160@yahoo.com

Teri C said...

Love the plaid bunny!

cyndi_b said...

the plaid bunny is wonderful!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love your pair of bunnies and the details. Great job!

Cathy Gill said...

"Couple of Bunnies" great for table decor!

Unknown said...

How cute are those two? Love the bunny boxes. The papers you used are really great.

Glittered Paws said...

What a cute pair of bunnies - love the plaid one and the stitching is awesome.

Patti J said...

Magda, these are just precious! It's so much fun working with you on these fabulous templates! Great work, my friend!!!

g said...

Such a cute pair-your gingham bunny is too clever. What a great idea>

Belinda C said...

I love it....I want it! =)
PERFECT for Easter giving!

I love the stitched-look idea! Very cute!

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet bunny boxes! I love the stitching detail!
DeniseB

Sheila said...

Love the detail on your bunnies. They are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Sheila said...

Love the detail on your bunnies. They are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Ross Plata said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh estanpreciosos esos conejitos!!! me facinaron!!!!

Kristi said...

Kissing bunnies~ How cute!

Mandy said...

gorgeous bunny Magda

hugs
teamie Mandy
xx

connie said...

so cute! love the cotton ball tails.

Ester CaStro Scrapbooking said...

Magda!!!
Que Bello trabajo Felicitaciones!!!

Ginny said...

Very cute. Not sure which I like best. So far everyone I have seen are adorable.

Lisa Somerville said...

Love your choice of papers and the added cotton tail!

Gloria Westerman said...

SEW....adorable....love it...and I love this adorable bunny box...tfs

Loni said...

Love the plaid one well both but the plaid is my favorite.

Lizet Luna said...

Se ven maravillosos esos conejos :)!! estan muy padres Magda... me gusta mucho el que parece de telita...

Izzy ....... said...

Que bellos y divertidos te quedaron Magda. Son geniales. Que bien lucen las fotos con esos dulcesitos.
http://creacionesizzy.blogspot.mx/

Moments by Marla said...

Love the pair of bunny boxes you made. The fabric one is my favorite. The stitching really stands out and gives them so much dimension.

LDY said...

One of the first things I noticed was your stitching! It almost makes me think of a his and hers bunny set. Nice.

Orlie said...

Kissing Consents!!!! I love both of them. You all make it so had not to like them all. Great job. brians@tds.net

Unknown said...

Awww, I love your kissing bunnies! Thanks for a great job, Magda!

Unknown said...

Awww....how cute. Two little bunnies. Thanks for sharing

Tee said...

I so love your plush bunny - he/she is adorable......

Tee
tee-myspot.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

I love how your bunnies are kind of boy bunnies!! I just love them, they are so cute!!
Tammy

(as the Mom of a little boy, these bunnies really appeal to me!)

Debbie K. said...

Love your choices of different papers and the cute tails on your bunnies, Tammy!
- DebbieK

Sue from Oregon said...

That stitching really adds a special touch and makes these bunnies stand out!!♥ Sue Kment

Carmen said...

love love love the plaid bunny. Nice job.

Marlou McAlees said...

how adorable :) and love their fluffy cotton tails :) x

Ms Qadirah said...

Gorgeous bunnies... Chocolate bunnies are my favorite... yum!

grass said...

ayyyy no los había visto estan hermosos los conejines!!

candylady said...

very nice job well done

Anna Gala said...

Que bellosssss, y les podemos poner chocolates?!!?!?!? :D yupiiiii!!! muy muy muy bonitos!!! ;)

paintedlady89 said...

I love your version of the bunnie hop!
Gigi

Nana said...

Magnifico como todo lo que tu haces.

Krystal's Designs said...

No habia visto este post de Conejitos, pero estan super!