Blogging tips
09 10

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Dream in Greens... Dynamic Duos Challenge #63


Hi Girls.. is long time since I didn't do cards and I been thinking is time to start! and I'm so happy because I found Dynamic Duos.. The current color challenge is one of my favorite colors! 
Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz!!

And Here is my inspiration..




I love green and as soon as I saw the challenge I think it will be a good reason to start again!


If you like challenges don't wait go to Dynamic Duos Challenges they have every week
two colors to use. 

This week the monochromatic greens are a good combination

I didn't know why my picture look more yellow than green pizzazz :(


I added some swirls and my beautiful butterfly.. I like the effect it gave.
Thanks for stopping by.. and for your sweet comments.

17 comments:

Lolis said...

Beautiful! Love the swirls around the butterfly!

Eva Sanz said...

Hoy si me deja comentarte esto es de locos, no saber si podre escribir, pues niña preciosa la tarjeta me encanta.
Besos

Susie W. said...

Your card is very elegant and dramatic. Very pretty!
I'm so glad you played along with us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

Haideelum said...

Te quedó muy bonito!!;D

Lizet Luna said...

Esta tarjeta esta padrisimaaa!!!, en verdes superrr padres!!!

grass said...

linda, linda!!

Anna Gala said...

<3 que bonitaaaaaaa!!! Me gustaaa!! :D Suerteeeee en el reto!

Maggy Bravo said...

Te quedo muy linda, me encantó la mariposa con todas esas gemas!

GABRIELA GAUNA said...

Es una belleza tu trabajo Magda, preciosa tarjeta, y esos colores maravillosos!!! Me encanta!!

Shei said...

una tarjeta muy bonita!
kissitos!!

Janet's Joy said...

Your card is very cool! Love your blinged out butterfly!
Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Unknown said...

This is quite impressive. Fun sketch you used :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos this week, we sure hope to see you back again soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! TFS!

http://artesanadecorazon1.blogspot.com/ said...

que linda que quedo simple y bonita

Nana said...

Que linda y los colores de mi hermana, te felicito, saludos.

Katia said...

TE quedo divina Magda!

Norma Nellis said...

¡¡¡¡¡ Esta presentación es
fabulosa !!!!
Me encantó !!!!!
Un abrazo grande desde el sur, sur de la Patagonia Argentina.