Blogging tips
09 10

Thursday, February 11, 2016

MaGiCaL PerFecTioN - Art JouRnaL


Hi Ladies.. It has long time!!! As you know I'm in love with Mixed Media.. and Graphic 45 have this perfect Mixed Media Album I altered!!!

Hola Chicas.. Hace tiempo que no posteaba .. Como saben ahora estoy enamorada del Mixed Media.. y Graphic 45 tiene este Album para Mixed Media que altere!! 


I used different techniques and this is the result!! I love the Artisan Style Paper Collection from Graphic 45.. the colors are perfect and they look so elegant!

Use diferentes tecnicas y este es el resultado.. Amo la coleccion Artisan Style de Graphic 45.. Los colores le van perfecto y lucen muy elegantes..


Here another materials I used to Alter this beautiful Mixed Media Album... Heavy Black Gesso from Finnabair, Lindy's Stamp Gang Mists and Golden Modeling Paste.. All the interior pages are in my YouTube Video.. I hope you like it!!

Aqui otros materiales que use para alterar este precioso Album de Mixed Media... Heavy Black Gesso de Finnabair, Mists de Lindy's Stamp Gang y Modeling Paste de Golden.. Todas las paginas interiores las pueden ver en mi video en YouTube. Espero que les guste!

Thanks for coming to my blog and for your sweet comments... Gracias por venir a mi blog y gracias por sus dulces comentarios..


                                            

6 comments:

Gra Sandel said...

Me encanta como quedo!! Esta Precioso Magda!!
Que buen gusto que tenes!!
Un abrazo!

Izzy ....... said...

Es hermosisimo !!! Me encanta

Eva Sanz said...

Me encanta es divino!!!
Besos

Lidia Baltazar said...

Amiga tu muy bien!!!! muy aplicada me encanta te quedo de Lujo como todo lo que tu haces te mando un abrazo fuerte!!!!! saludos y bendiciones <3

Margo said...

I saw this today in person - it is really beautiful and so detailed! Magda is such a talented artist! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with your artist friends in San Diego!

Krystal's Designs said...

Mega bonito, me gusto mucho!