Blogging tips
09 10

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

ImAgiNaTioN - Canvas!


Hi.. That's me again!!! This time I'm going to share with you this beautiful canvas for Lindy's Stamp Gang February Color Challenge!!!

Hola... Yo de nuevo!! Esta vez les voy a compartir este hermoso canvas que hise para el Reto de Febrero para Lindy's Stamp Gang!!!




I did a little Tutorial I hope you like it!!!
Hise un pequeño tutorial espero que les guste!!


And to complement all the color the beautiful Graphic 45 "World's Fair Paper Collection"


Y para complementar todo este color.. La bella coleccion de Graphic 45 "World's Fair"



Lindy's Stamp Gang Mists used: 



Don't forget to suscribe to my YouTube Channel!!!
No se olviden suscribirse a mi canal de YouTube!!!

                                         

Thanks for coming to my blog and for your sweet comments!! Gracias por venir a mi blog y por sus dulces comentarios!!!

5 comments:

Eva Sanz said...

Precioso como siempre, me encanta tan elegsnte Besos

Esther said...

Te ha quedado estupendo lleno de color, me encanta!! Besitos!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love your style! And, the colors are fantastic. Lindy's and Graphic 45 together...Awesome!
I hope all is well with you. Still praying for you both. It's in God's hands. God bless you.

Krystal's Designs said...

Colorido y hermoso!11 Alegre a la vista!

LISA said...

Your canvas is absolutely beautiful!! Thank you for joining us for the Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge this month!!