Blogging tips
09 10

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Oh - La - La - PaRiS! Lyndy's Stamp Gang Challenge!!


Hi Girls.. Long time.. but finally I'm here!!! Vacations are almost over and I can't wait to share with you what I been doing!! 


Yes!!! Color Challenge by Lindy's Stamp Gang!!!

And here is my Layout...



Some of you know I had a beautiful vacation with my daughter and I have hundreds of pictures so here is one I love it and couldn't resist to make a layout!!

Did you know Lindy's Stamp Gang? Well they have those beautiful mists, embossing folders and Magical you couldn't resist .. I used for the August Challenge (Pincianna Red, Caribbean Blue, Steel Shimmer Mists and Midnight Bronze Embossing Powder)


Just a few details because I did a video tutorial step by step how I did this Layout.. and at the end of the tutorial you will see more pictures..I hope you like it!!

Thanks for coming to my blog and for your sweet comments!!!










7 comments:

Teresa Carini said...

Qué lindo fondo, tan lleno de texturas! En cada rincón detalles preciosos!

Jess said...

Hermosoooo amiga, me encanta!!!! te quedó espectacular, lleno de texturas y lindos detallitos!!!

Scraptella said...

Que foto tan bonita, y el LO genial! me encanta el juego de colores!!

Krystal's Designs said...

Lo dicho..muy bonito!!!!

JaMajka said...

Oh la la, so cool :) I love the composition and the picture! Thank you for playing along with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang this month!

Natalie said...

This is really lovely
Thanks for playing along with Lindys
xxx

Yolka said...

Gorgeous project! Thanks for playing along with Lindy's Stamp Gang!