Blogging tips
09 10

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

TriNkEt BoX - FriEnD!


Hi.. Here again with this beautiful Trinket Box I made for a swap in my Facebook group Chic Craftique.. 


Chic Craftique is a Secret Group.. shhhh... were we share all kinds of crafts.. and I sign up for the Trinket Box Swap.. I hope my friend like it!


I stared with one of the G45 Mixed Media 5x5 Box


Then I used some Prima Flowers from my stash


Some fussy cutting from one of my favorite collections of the season.. Gilded Lily .. obviously Graphic 45!!!


And this is the result.. a beautiful Pink Trinket Box.. Because pink is the favorite color of my Swap Friend.. 


I love this collection because is so versatile and you can use it in so many different things.. like this today!


I hope you like my Trinket Box... Thanks for your sweet comments.. 



8 comments:

Laleala said...

preciosa!! muy en tu estilo! me encanta, ya se te echaba de menos... un saludo.

Esther said...

Es divina esa cajita te ha quedado muy romántica!!!! besitos!!!

Scraptella said...

bella! y tiene 100% tu estilo!

Teresa Carini said...

Cada vez más lindos tus proyectos! Impecables, de buen gusto!
Y gracias enorme por pasar, es un honor tu visita!
Como dijiste en un comentario también pienso que es una etapa en donde los blogs no se visitan como antes, sin embargo creo que son una fuente de inspiración constante, por lo que bien vale seguir apoyando con visitas y comentarios.
Un abrazo grande!

grass said...

hermosa cajita, muy Axes Designs jejjee!!!

Jess said...

Está hermosa tu cajita, ¿por qué no la había visto? jejejeje creo que me daré más tiempo para visitar los blogs de mis amigas ;)

Krystal's Designs said...

Super bella la cajita!

Krystal's Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.