Blogging tips
09 10

Sunday, August 30, 2015

UnExPecTed MeMorY ...


Hi Ladies... That's me again, with a new project and I hope you like it!

Months ago I saw this picture from one of my friends and I love the colors so I decided to make a project with it and I copied from his Facebook page! 

It take me a few weeks to finish this project.. I started with my background which I love it!

Then I add a lot of gears to make it masculine.. it was a challenge for me not to use flowers and butterflies.. well.. I use ONE butterfly ;)
and taking about challenges.. I'll use this project for the August Lyndy's Stamp Gang Challenge!  

I love this corner.. 

Here is a close up of the key.. I use mists to painted.. golds, blues and orange!

Here is my butterfly! I call this project unexpected because it has some details they are unexpected! like this spark plug!

Also I painted with black gesso a piece of cardboard... later I added different color mists and voila! it look like metal! I like a lot the result..


Lindy's Stamp Gang Products:
Poinciana Red Flame Mist
Caribbean Blue Mist
Lucius Lime Mist
Dark Chocolate Truffle Mist
Hydrangea Blue Mist
Midnight Bronze Embossing Powder

Other Products used:
Liquitex Gesso
Art Basics - Heavy Gesso Black
Golden Regular Gel
Golden Molding Paste
Golden Quinacridone/Nickel Azo Gold
Lumiere Metalic Bronze
Versamark Watermark
Tim Holtz Embossing Powder -Tea Dye
Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint

Thanks for coming to my blog and thanks for your sweet comments!






6 comments:

Teresa Carini said...

Qué bueno como has logrado los metalizados y oxidados! Me gustan esos detalles!

Natalie said...

This is really cool
Thanks for playing along with Lindys
xxx

Krystal's Designs said...

Me encantoooooooooooooooooooooooo~!

Esther said...

Te ha quedado ideal este y los trabajos anteriores que me había perdido!!! un besito!!!

Yolka said...

So cool! Thanks for joining us at Lindy's Stamp Gang color challenge!

JaMajka said...

Super cool vintage details! You for playing with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang this month!