Blogging tips
09 10

Monday, June 29, 2015

YoU NeVeR KnOw - ReCyCleD!

You never know when you have something and can be recycled until..... An idea pop up in your mind!!
Well.. this happened to me the other day! When I use the Antique Brass Claw Feet for my Gramophone and I couldn't resist to trow away the package.. So This is what I did!!

Nunca sabes cuando algo puede ser reciclado hasta que.... Una idea explota en tu mente!!
Bueno .. esto me paso el otro dia! Cuando hise mi Gramofono y use esas preciosas patas de la coleccion de Graphic 45 no pude resistir tirar el empaque.. Y pues esto es lo que hise!!


Do you remember the match boxes? My grandmother has one and for any reason when I saw the package that match box come to my mind.. and I transformed the package in a beautiful Match Holder!

Recuerdas esas cajitas para guardar cerillos?? Mi abuelita tenia una y por alguna razon cuando vi el paquete esa idea vino a mi mente... Asi que transforme ese paquete en esta bella cajita para guardar cerillos!



I use the matches for the picture but because I almost never use matches I''m going to use my match box to hold Chocolate Kisses.. mm yumiii.. 

Use los cerillos para la foto.. pero como nunca los uso creo que voy a usar mi cajita para poner unos deliciosos besitos de chocolate!.. mmm yumiii!


I did the top of the match box like one of those 3D cards.. I  love it!
En la parte de arriba le puse detallitos como esas tarjetas en 3D.. Me encantan!

Of course the Home Sweet Home papers from Graphic 45 are the perfect combination for this project.. don't you think??

Y por supuesto que la Coleccion Home Sweet Home de Graphic 45 le va perfecto a este proyecto.. que piensas??

I left part of the package exposed because I wanted to show that I use the Tag from the package.

Deje expuesta una parte del empaque por que queria que se viera que use la Tag del paquete..

This is a beautiful project and super easy!
Es un proyecto hermoso y super facil!!


what do you think?? Did you like it?

Que piensas?? Te gusta?


Thanks to come to my blog and I hope soon I can show you my next project with the New Graphic 45 Paper Collection Gilded Lily!!!

Gracias por venir a mi blog y espero en el proximo mostrarles mi siguiente proyecto con la nueva coleccion de Papeles de Graphic 45 Gilded Lily!!!



3 comments:

Esther said...

Te ha quedado chulisimo me encanta el reciclado!!! Besitos

Anna Gala said...

Me fascinó! Amor a primera vistaaa, a mi me sería muy útil en mi cocina jejejejeje, saluditossss!! :D

Donetta said...

Good Morning. By any chance do you have a tutorial for this project or do you plan on doing a tutorial? Love this so much it reminds me of my Mom and the farm house I grew up in.
Thanks so much for sharing
Donetta