Blogging tips
09 10

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Got Files? Blog Hop!

(Version en Español abajo)

Hi Girls .. long time.. but guess what?? yesssss!!! it is a Blog Hop Time!! and today I'm going to show you what Adela from Creations by AR did for July.. OMY.. these templates are so pretty!!!!!!!

Hola Chicas.. largo tiempo.. pero adivinen que?? siiiiiii!! Es tiempo de Blog Hop!!! y hoy les voy a mostrar lo que Adela de Creations by AR hiso para el mes de Julio!! OMY.. Estas plantillas son tan lindas!!!!


As you know I love purses.. well this is called Scallop Card and Bag isn't cute?
Como saben me encantan las bolsas.. bueno esta plantilla se llama Scallop Card and Bag.. verdad que es bella?

The template come with the little purse, the scallop card and a tiny envelope.. you can use this template as a little gift for a sweet friend!
La plantilla viene con una pequeña bolsita, una tarjetita con scallops (onditas) y su mini sobrecito.. y se puede usar como para un mini regalito para una dulce amiga!


And you can decorate as you like... I love Orange.. yes!! I didn't say green :P
Y la puedes decorar como quieras.. Amo el naranja.. siii!! no dije verde esta vez? :P


Also  I Love loveeeeee this.. look!! it is a mini Folder Organizer!!! As many of you know I'm part of the Design Team of Latina Crafter.. and always take me time to cut the base of my cards.. but now it won't be a problem because this file organizer is just perfect to keep my base cards.. also is the perfect size for my embossing folders!! but not only that.. also I need to make more because is the perfect size for my Latina Crafter Stamps :)

Tambien Ameeeee esta!!! miren!! es un mini organizador (Folder Organizer)!!! Como muchas saben soy parte del equipo de diseño de Latina Crafter.. y siempre me toma tiempo cortar la base de mis tarjetas.. pero ahora ese no sera problema por que ya con este organizador tengo todas mis bases listas para cuando desee sentarme a trabajar en mis tarjetas... tambien es del tamaño ideal para los embossing folders... pero no solo eso!! voy a tener que hacer mas por que tambien es el tamaño ideal para guardar mis sellos de Latina Crafter!!!



I'm so happy finally I can have organized my paper!!
Estoy muy contenta de que al fin tengo organizado mi papel!!


And you can make as many Folder Organizers as you want because they are so easy to make... I think is something you has to have!! even if you don't have those expensive cutting machines.. because the templates come also in a PDF files and you can cut it with your scissors!!!
There's several chances to win one of the NEW Templates just leave a comment on each of the blogs listed below and be sure to come back on saturday to see if you name was chosen as one of the lucky winners!!!


Y puedes hacer tantos (File Organizersorganizadores como quieras por que son unas plantillas super faciles de hacer.. Yo creo que es algo que tienes que tener!!! aun que no tengas esas maquinas costosas de corte electronicas estas plantillas vienen en PDF y  las puedes cortar con tus tijeras!!
Hay varias oportunidades de ganar las NUEVAS Plantillas solamente deja mensaje en cada uno de los blogs y asegurate de regresar el sabado para ver si tu nombre fue uno de los afortunados ganadores!!!

Start hoping!!! Empezemos a saltar!!!

Adela Rossol:   http://cbyar.blogspot.com <-- START HERE - COMIENZA AQUI
Lisa Somerville:   http://www.lisasomerville.com
Magdalena Cortez:   http://axesdesigns.blogspot.com <-- YOU ARE HERE-ESTAS AQUI


 Thanks for coming to my blog and for your sweet comments :) Gracias por venir a mi blog y gracias por sus dulces comentarios :)




73 comments:

Deb Speijers said...

These are just beautiful, love your orange flowers stunning colour!

DQ said...

again loving the black!

Sue D said...

Very cute projects and I like the ideas you have to store in the folder organizer.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Esther said...

Me encanta todo lo que has hecho pero esos organizadores son realmente fantastico me han encantado!!!!!!!.
Besitos

TYJ419 said...

Very nice projects! Really liking those ice cream sherbert like papers you used for the file folder.

MaryJo said...

LOVE your projects!!! the colors you chose are great - thanks!!

lisa808 said...

Pretty colors and embellishing.

DC DESIGN said...

Love, Love, Love it

creaties van kokosnoot said...

Wow, a nice and colourfull work-out with both templates. I love the colours you choose.

Julia Aston said...

Love the flowered paper and pretty orange flowers on your bag and cards Magda - and what a great use for your pretty organizer - keeping what you need close at hand!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Wonderful projects and great for organizing! Love these templates! TFS!!!

lynneatw said...

I love your projects. They are gorgeous.

Laleala said...

Magda se te echaba de menos! Como siempre traes cositas super.bonitas y los organizadores! Que lindos!un beso!

MAGDA said...

TE HA QUEDADO PRECIOSO, Y LOS PAPELES QUE HAS UTILIZADOS SON DIVINOS

Shirley said...

Wow - amazing flowers & loving the way you've co-ordinated the cards & the bag!

Carla Crosby said...

Love the coral colors.....beautiful!

Tami said...

I love the way you used the cut outs or the movers and shakers die on the 3x3 cards -- very clever and really cute!

disneylisa said...

Thanks so much for showing me a great 2 way to use my large print floral papers. I have several and never know quite how to use them effectively. Both projects look great.

Anonymous said...

Orange is my favorite color. Beautiful use of embellishments.

Cat said...

The colors and papers you chose are just gorgeous! What fabulous projects!

Anna Gala said...

Ayyy justo lo que necesito jijiji organizadoressssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y las bolsita y tarjeta fabusss!!! :D Besitos!!

Miriam said...

I love the paper!!! very cute and elegant

MARITA said...

con toda esa experiencia y esas manos no se puede hacer otra cosa que maravillas, felicidades Maddy

Anonymous said...

Loving The Papers Used For The Folders And The Scalloped Bag Is Gorgeous

Lizet Luna said...

Esos organizadores son estupendos, creo que muy utiles para todo lo que mencionaste!!!! :)

Tina said...

I am just in awe of your creativity! Great Job

Carolyn Sharkas said...

I just love your projects, and love the thought of making some for card bases. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.\

ceashark at aol dot com

Scrappycath said...

That cut-through on the card is darling. Love the pink and brown colors on the organizer. Very nice

Tiendita de Recortes said...

TU TRABAJO ESTA PRECIOSO! A MI TAMBIEN ME ENCANTAN LOS TEMPLATES DE CREATIONS BY AR

Cheryl Bux said...

Gorgeous! The hop keeps getting better and better I can't pick a favourite!

Alljazzed2create said...

I am so in love with these projects. I want to get started on them right away. So, I hope I win, if not, I'm getting them.. Love your color choices. This is a great hop.

Patti J said...

Magda, these are beautiful! Love your scalloped set - so elegant! And the organizer set is amazing! Beautifully done, and great idea, using it for your A2 base cards! I think that's what I will use mine for! Great job, dear teamie! Hugs...

Ginny said...

I knew you wouldadd some extra bling to the card set. Very nice. Always like your ideas.

Megan Chamberlin said...

I love the punch out in your card - very neat!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Magda - LOVE your project designs, especially the orange/kraft color combination on the scallop bag with the black flourish!!!!

missmacymay said...

I can just see you having a whole shelf lined up with all these little file holders, and it would look so cute and you would be so completely organized at the same time! Having many file folders all lined up together would make a great decorative element in any craft room. I am off to the next stop in the hop, thanks for sharing. By the way I was trying to learn a little spanish while I was reading the english translation above your spanish.

Tonya said...

These are so pretty! I love your choice of colors and papers. The templates are great and I love what you have done with them.

RuthAnn said...

These are so great and useful, thanks for sharing.

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful projects. Love the fall look of the cards and bag. The paper colors blocked with the black really make it pop!!! Fabulous job!!! marla@lagoski.com

Unknown said...

Great colors yoou used on your projects. Thanks for the inspiration.

Iris said...

Love your projectsl Great colors. Iris

A Margery Card said...

Oh my, your "purse" and cards are so cute. Love the colors you chose. The folder template is so great too - I now have all kinds of ideas on what I can use these for and they would be a big improvement over my current storage. The paper on your folders are so sweet. Love your work.

SANDRA RDZ UREÑA said...

hermosos amiga soy tu fan

Krystal's Designs said...

Muy bella la tarjeta, pero el miniorganizador me encanto!!

jgetty said...

Love the beautiful colors. The card/bag would be a very cheerful gift.

grass said...

hermoso todo Magda pero el oraganizador me super encanto milochomil!!!

Wanda said...

Warm and fuzzy colors. Good choice.

PashaCou said...

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful idea! I didn't think of using it to hold my card bases. That would be so handy as it seems I always have to stop and cut them. This way I could just cut them ahead of time.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful projects and ideas.
hugs,
Tammy

silvia said...

Pretty projects!!

Anonymous said...

Your projects are gorgeous!!

La Miscelanea said...

Bellisimos los organizadores y ni que decir de lo útiles.
Que bueno verte de nuevo en acción.
Un abrazo

Sue from Oregon said...

Hi Teamie! These are such great templates huh? I love things to make me organized and are pretty too! Great creations!

Anonymous said...

I especially like the papers you used, they add a feminine touch. The little purse is super cute!

Carmen said...

Beautiful job. Love the paper choice.

Lolis said...

Beautiful! Love the choice of paper!

lulú said...

Me gustó mucho el color de tu bolsa y tarjetas, además la idea de como usar el organizador me pareció muy bueno. Saludos Magda desde el DF.

Creations by Mona said...

beatiful creations. Loved your color combos !!!

Sosatex said...

File folders in pretty colors and nice design...Not too busy and yes I can see that a few sets of these would be great in different areas of my craft room.

ursula Uphof said...

Beautiful projects you created...the papers are also lovely.

Scrap Y Foamy said...

Las ideas para organizar vienen genial. Y la tarjeta combinando el naranja con las hojas negras me ha encantado. Bss

Theresa said...

LOVE the paper on the scalloped card and bag! Those bright orange flowers really POP!!

Debbie W said...

I'm loving the differences the different papers are making with these templates. I'm just so happy I don't have to pick a favorite between all of you designers.

Leslie said...

Beautiful projects! I love your enthusiasm! You are such an inspiration! :D
Hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

paintedlady89 said...

The versions of the template are so feminine, So lovely!
I love the look with the black background!
Gigi

patti said...

Love the organizer to sort card bases ,what a great idea!

Pamela Levingston said...

love the window cards.

Unknown said...

Magda! I love your projects! They are gorgeous! I love having you on the AR team. I hope you're doing well :)

Dea's designs said...

I love your creations, especially scallop cards

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love your projects -- love these templates!!

Chris said...

Great job!!!

Queen Mary said...

OK, voy a tratar de escribir en espanol, perdoname ahora porque mi espanol es muy basic(?)! :)
Primero, me encanta mucho el organizador de folders y cartas (?). Cada Navidad, trato de donar regalos de cartes a mi esposo (quien es un maestro de ninos) y nuestros ninos que tienen viente-seis y viente cuatro anos. Esto organizador, es perfecto para estos regalos! Que significa el "Y" en "OMY"? Gracias!

Auntie Em said...

Your cards are all so pretty. What a great set. I like your pretty feminine organizer. It would look amazing sitting on a desk in easy reach.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW Lurve that flower, great projects and colours