Blogging tips
09 10

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Days with Creations by AR - Day 1


Version en Español abajo
Hi Girls is me again!! And this time let me tell you.. is ALL about Christmas Packaging!!! and guess where?? RIGHT!! At Creations by AR we are going to have all about Christmas Packaging for 10 days!!!!

Hola Chicas soy yo de nuevo!!! Y esta vez dejenme contarles .. Es todo acerca de Empaques Navideños!! Y adivinen que????? Siiiiii.... en Creations by AR vamos a tener todo acerca de Empaques Navideños por 10 dias!!!!!

I love Christmas and always I do like to make my own wrappings in the same style or the same theme.. but this time... I'm going to do different!! This Christmas all my girl friends are going to get their gifts in a special bag.. The "ES" in the Bag Template is what I'm going to use!!!

Me encanta la Navidad y siempre hago mis propias envolturas en el mismo estilo o el mismo tema, pero esta vez hare algo diferente!! Esta Navidad todas mis amigas van a tener sus regalitos en esta linda bolsita .. Y esta plantilla se llama "ES" in the Bag y sera la que usare esta Navidad!!


Yes!!! The "ES" in the Bag Template... I love love loveeeeeeeeee those purses Adela has been created to use a gift bags.. don't you love it?? 
Asi es!!! "ES in The Bag" La plantilla que yo escogi por que la amooooo.... Estas Plantillas que Adela ha hecho de forma de bolsita son hermosas.. apoco no las amas??





I did mines in two different versions... one in traditional red and green with golden accents.. 
Yo hise las mias en dos diferentes versiones.. Una en el tradicional rojo y verde con detalles en dorado...


And this one in white and blue... isn't so elegant?
Y esta otra en blanco con azul.. verdad que es elegante?



They are so easy and you can decorate as you like... in just 1, 2, 3 and da-daaaaaa!!!!
Y  las puedes decorar como gustes... en tan solo 1, 2, 3... y ta- taaaaa!!!

You can have a lot in a minimum time and all your little gifts going to look sooooooo Pretty!!!!!
Puedes hacer muchisimas en un ratito y tus regalitos van a lucir hermosos!!!!

I don't know if the red and green or the white and blue are my favorites.. 
No se si la roja con verde o la blanca con azul son mis favoritas...

But what I really know both going to look so cute under my Christmas tree :)
Well girls I just want to know if you been a good girls this year?
if not is better start doing something.. and to start.. just leave me a comment and!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe you can be one of our winners!!!
And DO NOT Forget Tomorrow

Pero lo que si se es que van a lucir muy lindas abajo de mi Arbol de Navidad :)
Bueno chica solo quiero saber si se han portado bien este año?
si no lo han hecho es mejor que empiezen a hacerlo dejandome un comentario porque 
puede que seas una ganadora de una de estas lindas plantillas!!!
NO TE OLVIDES  mañana....


From December 6 to 15, the Creations by AR Design Team will be sharing ideas for presenting holiday gifts using templates from Creations by AR!  Everyday for ten days, our designers will bring inspiration to you with our holiday projects. Join us daily at our FaceBook Page  or at our group on Paper Craft Planet.
DAILY PRIZE GIVEAWAY: One winner each day will receive one template of their choice. The Daily Prize winner will be chosen from comments left on the designer's blog. Winners to be announced the following day on the AR FaceBook Page and AR Group on PCP.
GRAND PRIZE WINNER: One random winner will be chosen to receive ONE TEMPLATE A MONTH FOR SIX MONTHS beginning January 2013! The Grand Prize Winner will be randomly chosen from comments left on the AR FaceBook Page and AR Group on PCP.  Winner to be announced December 16.

Desde el 6 de Diciembre, El quipo de diseño de Creations by AR va a compartir ideas navideñas de como empacar tus regalos usando las plantillas de Creations by AR!! Cada dia por 10 dias nuestras diseñadoras te inspiraran con proyectos para estas fiestas. Te invitamos a que diariamente visites nuestra pagina de Facebook o en nuestro grupo en Paper Craft Planet.
UN PREMIO DIARIO: Un ganador cada dia recibira una de las plantillas a su eleccion.. El ganador sera seleccionado de los comentarios que se dejen en el blog de cada diseñadora.. Los Ganadores seran anunciados al dia siguiente en la pagina de FaceBook y en el AR Group en Papercraft Planet.

GRAN PREMIO: Un ganador sera seleccionado al azar para recibir UNA PLANTILLA CADA MES POR SEIS MESES .. Empezando en Enero 2013!! El Gran Ganador sera seleccionado al azar de los comentarios que se dejen en la pagina de FaceBook y en el Grupo de Papercraft Planet.. EL ganador sera anunciado el 16 de Diciembre!!!



106 comments:

MAGDA said...

preciosos bolsos, y precisosas plantillas, yo las quiero.

Caroline said...

These are so adorable! Perfect for wrapping those little girlie gifts x

duckie said...

Absolutely beautiful! I LOVE the glitter handle especially!

sue said...

Wow really love the bags

patti said...

I,m with you I don't know which one I like better!!! I do like how you glittered the handles though.

Unknown said...

Magda, you can use the red one for my present. I LOVE IT!

Lynn said...

Those are all gorgeous and I love how you decorated the handles!

happyscrapper said...

These are wonderful. I really like the white and blue one. What great gift holder.
Hugz,
Christine

Maryann Laursen said...

These little bags are soo cute and really usefukll right now, where we need soo many things to be wrapped in funny ways.

Sandra W. said...

Looking great!!!

Tine said...

Just love the shape of these bags. Fabulous - & I am sure your friends will be so pleased to receive their presents in them.
Tine :)

Esther said...

Preciosos, me encantan desde luego con esos emboltorios el regalo seguro que luce mucho mejor!!!!

pb said...

This is just awesome you did a wonderful job. This is the perfect gift bag to give to the girls after a stressful day of Christmas shopping!
Ernestine

Pam said...

Love your purse gift bag! The papers you used are so pretty.

Cathy C said...

Beautiful, i have been looking for something to make to put small gifts in.
Merry Christmas

sandmar15 said...

Just love them. Great gift bagd

Debbie K. said...

Oh these are so cute!!! Love them and I'll bet the recipient would too! Great color choices, just amazing.
DebbieK

DC DESIGN said...

what a precious little bag, cute for a gift filled with goodies. love it

Denise L. said...

Those are absolutely beautiful. Great job.

Christi said...

The bags are beautiful! I am not sure which is my favorite!

Gerlinde said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! My fav is the blue one!

Gerlinde said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! My fav is the blue one!

Diana Soling said...

Beautiful bags. What a cute way to give a gift this season!!

Foxycrafts said...

These are beautiful. Perfect for my future daughter in law.

Love Joan xx

karen said...

Gorgeous gift bags! I don't know which one is my favorite either. Both so pretty!
Karen

christi said...

oh, my, these are just adorable. I have a gal pal that plays tennis with us that is bag crazy and she would go over the moon at these. I love how cute they are. just a canvas for embellishing. so cute.

Unknown said...

What awesome gift bags/purses, Magda! Totally magnificent! Thanks for sharing

marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

Jak Heath said...

Oh Magda these are stunning, perfectly decorated.

Blossomin' Crystal said...

Cute! I like to make one to put gifts and cookes and so on in it to give to people.

Classic Creations by Shawn said...

Love those bags!!!!! Hugs, ~ Shawn

Ita said...

Fantastic bags, great idea love the colours.
Smiles
Ita

Patti J said...

Magda, these are both so beautiful! How much fun it would be to have a spot on your 'girlfriend list' this Christmas! They are going to love their gifts! Thanks for sharing :)

JanetNevins said...

I just love these bags! I think they would be perfect for my little daycare girls. You did a beautiful job!

Unknown said...

Absolutely Fabulous - love them both
Regards
Amanda

scoobie81 said...

Oh my gosh! These are so wonderful and sweet! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and ideas with us!

Marilyn M said...

What cute little packages!

disneylisa said...

I can always use more ideas for holding smallish gifts, and who wouldn't appreciate a new purse. :)

pennyd said...

Very pretty! I like the blue one the best. Thanks for sharing with us.

Else49 said...

These are so cute. Thank you for sharing.

Sue said...

Stunning bags!! love love the glitter... greetings from Swakopmund Namibia AFRICA :-)

Purple Card Lady said...

Beautiful creations! Perfect gift totes. TFS! :-)

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautifully done. I love them both.

Brennen said...

Both bags are beautiful! Love the traditional and fun! Thanks so much for sharing.

Debbie W said...

Both bags are pretty. I'm more partial to blue but it would be hard to choose my favorite.

Deb H. said...

I love them. The bags are beautiful. They are a gift in themselves.

Lizet Luna said...

Wow, Magda que bellas bolsitas!!! Tus amigas estaran enacantadas de recibir estos detalles tan hermosos!

Kelly Sas said...

I love these bags! Thanks for showing two completely different ways to decorate them.

Regina said...

so glamorous and elegant and both bags are just stunning!

Unknown said...

Love that bags. They look great. Thanks for sharing that great project with us.

Ross Plata said...

Woooaa padrisimo, me encantaron!!!

Graciela // 0299 154240074 // said...

Maddye son adorables tus bolsas , divinas .- Besos y gracias

Jess said...

preciosas las dos!! me encantan ambas combinaciones, tampoco me puedo decidir por mi favorita!!!

Jana Eubank said...

Wow! These are really beautiful! Love the papers you used and how you embellished them! I need to learn how to tie bows from you! Beautiful!

Silverbutterfly said...

Your bags are just adorable, thanks for sharing.

Silverbutterfly

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

me encantan !! tua amigas vana a estar muy contentas con este hermoso detalle.
besos

Ester CaStro Scrapbooking said...

Magda!!!
Super Bellosssss!!!!
Me encnataron!!!

Ana said...

Que bonitas son, a mi me gustan las dos...,no sabria por cual deciderme. Me encantan.

Lenoria said...

Magda,
These are adorable! I have two teenage granddaughters whom I give gift cards so they can go shopping and get things they really want!! These little purses would be perfect to sit under the tree to present the cards in. I wouldn't mind one myself - I just don't know which one of yours I like best, they are both beautiful.

AnnaMu said...

Just love both bags. Beautiful papers... Wow...

AnnaMu said...

What a pair of beautiful bags. Love the papers. Wow...

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Both bags are just stunning!!! I esp love the white and aqua one. The bag would be just as treasured as the gift inside. Great work.

Smiles, Heather

Jamie S said...

Very pretty and festive. I love the paper you used on both!

Sandra J. Strickler said...

love all the colors!

Cheryl Bux said...

This is a great bag template! So many possible uses too. Can't pick a favourite design - I love them all!

Anonymous said...

Magda, I have this template too and its one of my favorites. Your choice of colors is just beautiful. The white bag is really elegant-like the blue ribbon.

Jayne said...

I love them both but the sniwflake one is my favourite.

Debi Tullier said...

I love them both,they are so beautiful. I would love to be on your gift list!

Debi Tullier said...

I love them both,they are so beautiful. I would love to be on your gift list!

Jennifer said...

Love those cute purse treat containers!!! :) I like the traditional Christmas and winter scenes you created!

Thanks so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Mary K said...

You are right, they are both glamorous and so specialized! Love your glitter and bling..those extra special touches. Cute idea!

ursula Uphof said...

These little bags are really super. Not sure which colour I prefer, they are both gorgeous. Thanks for sharing and a wonderful Christmas

Judi Markel said...

Your bags are super cute. TFS

Scraptella said...

Que divinas! no sabria con cual quedarme!

Deb Speijers said...

Wow, these are just so darn cute and beautiful, how lovely to receive a gift in one of these.

Lorianna said...

Both of these are simply stunning!!!!
Hugs
Lorianna

Isabel said...

Son una preciosidad! Y me gustan las dos!!! Pero qué papel tan bonito escoges siempre, y los adornos, perfectos! Me encantan! Un beso.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Lovely these bags.

grass said...

fabulosas bolsitas!!me quedo con las dos!!

Lolis said...

Me encantaron! They are wonderful! I love how you always put your special touch to everything you make! love the template

lynneatw said...

I love your bags. They are so cute.

princess zoe said...

magda como siempre y todo lo que haces, preciosas!!! ya te dije que algun dia quiero ser como tu??? jajaja besos!!!

Anna Gala said...

Que bonitas te quedaron!!! Me inclino por la azul con blancooooo!!! :D Se vé tan bella!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Emilia Silva said...

preciosisimo bolsos!! tu blog está genial, me encantaria afiliarlo en mis sitios webs de Manualidades y por mi parte te pediría un enlace hacia mis web y asi beneficiarnos ambos con mas visitas.
me respondes a munekitacate@gmail.com
besoss!
Emilia

Unknown said...

que hermosas bolsitas, me encantan

TammieLien said...

Magda,How lovely your bags are...So Gorgeous and want to know how you made these.I am so new at cardmaking everything helps and love looking and say to myself.I will learn how to make and create beautiful stuff.Thabks for sharing and hugs:))))

Patty Delgado said...

Dejo mi comentario por que ademas de que me encantarón las bolsas quiero participar por el premio. Agradecida desde no me despido, nos seguimos leyendo. Patty Delgado

La Miscelanea said...

Preciosos los empaques !!! Tan lindos que ellos en si ya son un hermoso regalo. Felicidades

Cathy said...

the bags are gorgeous!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

A Touch of SOL said...

Que Chuleria! These are TOO CUTE! Thank you for sharing!
Marisol Gutierrez
atouchof_sol at yahoo dot com

Julia Aston said...

Love both versions of your Christmas bag Magda! The holly paper and snowflakes make two very different lovely looks!

Sandra Azzopardi said...

Stunning! Great gift bags!

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely creations Madga, both versions so different and so festive!

paintedlady89 said...

These are the sweetest bags, just a wrapping like this is a gift.
Hugs,
Gigi

Liana Miranda said...

...só agora comecei a seguir o Blog.

Adorei seu trabalho !

É muito lindo !!!

beijos

Liana Miranda

Queball0321 said...

The purses are beautiful and the colors are awesome.

Queball0321 said...

The purses are beautiful and the colors are awesome.

Sue D said...

These bags are so festive!!

Cheryl B said...

Love both the bags, I couldn't choose between them either, they are both wonderful!

Donna said...

These are very special! I actually have this pattern and love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

MaryEllen said...

lovely purses !!

Unknown said...

What a sweet way to give a present! Love the little purses.

scrappymo! said...

These are so lovely. I love how you made so many and they are all slightly different!

Eva Sanz said...

Hola Magda como siempre, ya sabes que las plantillas de adela me gustan pero cuando las haces tu y con tu toque quedan divinas.
Besos

gloria vivas said...

Preciosas cestitas, Gracias por tus amables comentarios.
Feliz Navidad

Nana said...

Otra vez me dejas sin habla, definitivamente bellas, y lo peor de todo, con lo que me gustan los bolsos.

Krystal's Designs said...

Bellisimas las dos bolsitas!!!