Blogging tips
09 10

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Old Mc Barn... Pink?? --> Blog Hop!!!!

(Version en Español abajo)

Hi Girls.. today is a Blog Hop again!!!! and as always.. alwayssssssssss!! Adela from Creations by AR did a beautiful job with her templates!!!! but this time before saw the templates and I read "Old Mc Barn" and "Old Mc Card" I just think what?? I'm a city girl.. so it was kind of challenge.. 

Hola chicas... Hoy de nuevo es dia de Blog Hop!!!!!y como siempre... siempreeeeeeee!! Adela de Creations by AR hiso un hermoso trabajo con estas plantillas!!! Pero esta vez antes de ver las plantillas lei... "Old Mc Barn" y "Old Mc Card" (Viejo Granero y Tarjeta Viejo Granero)  pense que??? Si yo soy chica de ciudad..  asi que esto fue casi un reto...


After thinking and thinking why the Old barn has to be red and white.. I said.. why not PINK!!!!! so I come up with these ideas!!!
This is the "Old Mc Card" this is a beautiful card.. I decorate mine with flowers and some bling from my stash...  hehehe.. I love bling!

Despues de pensar y pensar por que los graneros siempre tienen que ser rojo con blanco... me dije.. y por que no ROSITA!!!!!! y asi fue como tuve la idea!!!!!

Esta Tarjeta "Old Mc Card" esta preciosa.. La decore con flores y algo de bling de mi coleccion... jejee.. Amo el bling!!


As I said this barn card is so pretty and you can give it as a birthday card.. thank you card.. and why not in red and white for a boy or masculine birthday.. I can see an endless possibilities!!!!!

Como les dije esta tarjeta de granero esta super linda y la puedes regalar como tarjeta de cumpleaños.. de Gracias.. y por que no .. en rojo y blanco para un chico o hacerla masculina para cumpleaños... Como ven las posibilidades son interminables!!!!


Also I been thinking you can insert a little goodie like a candy bar.. mmmm yumiiii!!!!

Tambien estoy pensando que le podemos poner un rico chocolatito o un dulce adentro.. mmm.. yummiii!!!


But is not only the Old Mc Card.. as a Set Adela make this beautiful Old Mc Barn.. OMY!! isn't cute? it is a little box and you can decorate as you like!!! like me!! PINK!!!!!!! have you seen a PINK Barn?? why NOT make one PINK!! 

Pero no solo es la "Old Mc Card" (Tarjeta Viejo Granero) como set Adela hizo este precioso Old Mc Barn (Viejo Granero).. OMY!!!! Verdad que es lindo?? es una pequeña cajita que la puedes decorar como mas te guste... o como yo en ROSITA!!!! has visto alguna vez un Granero Rosita??
Por que NO has un Granero ROSITA!!!!!


This Old Mc Barn is a little box who match perfect with the card!!!
Este Viejo Granero "Old Mc Barn" es una pequeña cajita que va perfecta con la tarjeta!!!



Here is the little barn open.. It was a lot of fun to make the card and the little barn... of course in PINK!!

Aqui esta el granero abierto.. Fue super divertido hacer la tarjeta y el viejo granero.. por supuesto en ROSITA!!


Here is the complete set!! it is so cute!! 
I think is something you has to have!! even if you don't have those expensive cutting machines.. because the templates come also in a PDF files and you can cut it with your scissors!!! and because this is a blog hop
there's several chances to win one of the NEW Templates just leave a comment on each of the blogs listed below and be sure to come back on saturday to see if you name was chosen as one of the lucky winners!!! remember it will be one random winner per blog!!!

Aqui esta el set completo... esta super lindo!!!
Yo creo que es algo que tienes que tener!!! Y que aunque no tengas esas maquinas carisimas de corte electronicas puedes comprar las plantillas por que vienen en archivo PDF y las puedes cortar con tus tijeras!!!! y bueno por que este es un blog hop.. hay muchas oportunidades de que ganes una de estas plantillas.. solamente deja un comentario en cada uno de los blogs y asegurate de regresar el sabado para ver si tu nombre fue uno de los elegidos como ganador!!! Recuerda que va a ser un ganador al azar en cada blog!!!

.........so lets hop!!!!

Adela Rossol:   http://cbyar.blogspot.com
Lisa Somerville:   http://www.lisasomerville.com
Magdalena Cortez: <---- You are Here

Thanks for coming to my blog .. Gracias por venir a mi blog...


56 comments:

Tethered2Home said...

WAHHH ... you floor me, I love it in PINK!

Deb said...

I love this! What a great way to think out of the box with the pink! My daughter is a farm gal all the way, and would love this. A great idea for her next themed birthday party!
Deb
mapawood@grm.net

Teresa Arsenault said...

Magda, your pink & pearls barns are fun-tabulous!
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Linda Wareham said...

Soooooo pretty; loving the bling!

MAGDA said...

HOLA MAGDA TE HA QUEDADO DIVINA,LA PLANTILLA ES GENIAL, ME ENCANTARIA PODER GANARLA,JAJAJAJA, HABER SI HAY SUERTE. UN SALUDO MAGDA

Sue D said...

This is so pretty in pink and with pearls!!

Julia Aston said...

I love how you girlied up your projects Magda! the pink, shimmer white and roses really do the job!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh this is so adorable in pink. I love 3 D projects and shared a house shaped box recently. Here is the link :http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.in/2012/08/house-shaped-box-tutorial.html

Unknown said...

I love your Diva barn, having to granddaughters pink is a color I use alot. Thanks Gor sharing

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

muy linda Magda!!

Julie S said...

Wonderful, glammy pink barn!

JulieMc said...

Oh Magda ~ This girlie-girl barn is just precious! I love the idea of stashing a little candy in the card. Thank you for sharing your creations!

Margaret said...

No reason in the world not to have a pink barn. Lovely for a little country girl's birthday! Great job!

fairysparkle said...

I can see this making a beautiful gift card and its really beautiful ,and no reason at all that you cant have it any colour you want well done x

Esther said...

Pero que cosa tan original y bonita me encanta ese granero!!!! y la terjetita genial!!!

Judi Markel said...

I love it.

Unknown said...

Wow, a really girly barn. Just love it.

Anonymous said...

The femininity that you added to this barn is just wonderful!

teachdanz said...

loving the pink!! all the embellishments go so perfectly, nice work!
http://teachdanz.blogspot.com

Fiore Garrido said...

que lindooooooooooo y super tiernoooo, es una muy bonita combinacion del blink sin recargarlo demasiado, me encantan las cosas que haces y trato de hacerlo aunque no tan lindo por supuesto besos

Cheryl Bux said...

Who would have thought a barn would ROCK in pink! Love it!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Magda - Love how you made this project so girly girl in pink, glitter paper and flowers! Genius!

Cheryl W. said...

I love that you chose a non-barn color! So pretty!

Dea's designs said...

great blog... this is the lovliest barn so far, I love the rose

Sherry said...

Magda Your Creations Are Stunning And Beautiful .. Awesome Job Loving The Shinys N Pink!Would Love To Recieve This As A Gift .. Would Match My Zebra Room .Hehe.. May Have To Make A Go At This Myself ..

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see this done in pink and white:) What a difference the flowers and bling made too! This would make an adorable sweet 16 card and gift box.

Patti J said...

Oh, Magda...your pink barn made me smile! What a gorgeous creation! Lovin' the glitter - this is so special!!! Great job, teamie!!!

KER said...

love the pink!...and bling...not tradional

Debbie Adams said...

Magda...what a cute idea. I love how you made this project so pretty and elegent for gift giving. Thanks

Liana Miranda said...

Surpreendente !!!

Adorei, Magda !!!

Beijos

Unknown said...

què hermosas versiones!!!!!! me encantan!!!! en rosita, super cute

Jess said...

preciosas tus versiones, me encanta ese granero rosita!!!! super bellas!!

tazwwoman said...

Pink? I love it---I have a lot of female friends who are the "farmers" of the family!

Rhonda Miller said...

These are gorgeous. I love all the glitter and flowers.

Pam said...

Wow! I love it in pink!

Ginny said...

Never saw a pink barn but it is soooo cute.

disneylisa said...

A pink barn would never have occurred to me but it does look cute.

Anonymous said...

This is different...

Rene said...

oooh, I love the old barn in pink!! The card & the box is just so fabulous with the flowers and bling!
Great gift idea!!
Hugs
Rene

Eva said...

Me encanta tu granja rosa. I love PINK!!! Es preciosa. Gracias ;)

PashaCou said...

What a lovely idea, I never would have thought of using pink but it looks so nice!
Thank you for sharing with us.
Hugs,

Brennen said...

And I know a little girl who would absolutely adore this little pink barn! Too cute!

Unknown said...

PINK BARN? I L-O-V-E it!!!! I knew you were going to make something "pretty" even with a barn! Great job, girlie!

Unknown said...

Super lindos los colores y los detalles

A Touch of SOL said...

Magdalena...te quedo bellisimo. Que bonito usando colores femenino. Mi favorito!

Brooke said...

Magdelena, how sweet; Pretty in Pink. Who would ever have imagined a "pink" barn.

Scrap Y Foamy said...

Bueno, chica de ciudad... te ha quedado todo divino en rosa. Bss

Sandra J. Strickler said...

Very pretty!

ursula Uphof said...

Just love your pink barn Magda. I am beginning to like this little barn more and more, also the card is lovely. Thanks for sharing. hugs, Ursula

Krystal's Designs said...

HERMOSISIMO proyecto Magda!!!!

Carol said...

So pretty in pink!!

Lovestampin said...

Love the fact you have done this in pink. It changes the look of it completely. Thanks.

Debbie K. said...

This is simply beautiful in pink! Just love it!!!

Carpenters said...

I love the pink, girly barn. My husband's family are all farmers, so I could definitely get a lot of use from these templates. My SIL is very into the pink John Deere and would flip of this. Thanks for sharing.

Nana said...

Hola ya aparecí de nuevo y de primer orden vengo a visitarte, y como siempre tú con genialidades.

Lenoria said...

This is a beautiful creation! Love your pink and pearl barn.