Blogging tips
09 10

Monday, September 4, 2017

ITAC 2017- ChaLLeNgE TWO!


Time for another week and today I'm going to show you my project for
#itac17 #itacchallenge2 #aallandcreate

This are the rules:

For this challenge, regardless of the format or techniques used, should take inspiration from the image below and should include at least one of the following elements;

· Motifs inspired by mandalas
· Geometric shapes
· Tiles - ceramic, pantiles, glazed tiles, or their designs...
· Asiatic flowers, such as cherry blossom, chrysanthemum, orchids, lotus, Frangipani, lilies, hibiscus etc..
· Calligraphy or handwriting
· Fabric, faded or dyed
· Powdered pigments

  

I really love the colors of this challenge.. and here is my version...


A vertical canvas.. I use Lindy's Stamp Gang Mists one small tile I keep it for years and it was the perfect time to use it!!


I draw the mandala and I use a lot of dots in different colors.. 


The red and gold paper fit perfect for my ASIAN theme..  and of course I fussy cut the flowers!!


I'm having so much fun with this challenges.. I hope you join us you still have time!!

Thanks for coming to my blog and your sweet comments...





























XOXO






1 comment:

Scraptella said...

Hola, he estado muy enferma y por lo tanto he andado muy poco por las redes, pero voy retomando de a poco, asi que aqui estoy viendo tus cosas lindas, como este trabajo que esta re-bonito!