Blogging tips
09 10

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2016




 Hi Ladies.. It is the time of the year! The Graphic 45 Design Team Audition!!!!! and I've decided to apply I would be so happy to be honored with a spot on the Graphic 45 Design Team! I would say.. Graphic 45 Dream Team!
I'm going to share three projects and the tutorial I have created for the first round, I hope you  like it and you can inspire as much as I do using the wonderful products from Graphic 45 but before I'm going to share with you a YouTube video where I show my Style..

Here is a Youtube video with some of my 2015 Graphic 45 projects.. 



Here is my first project
The Gramophone

I did this project from zero.. I made the design and the templates to come up with this beautiful Gramophone using the Good Ol' Sport Paper Collection.








Second Project
The Scallop.. Mini Lamp
For this project I did the Scallop which is a little version of the Nautilus from Jules Verne.. well it is my version.. I use a Plastic Christmas ornament, Sink Stoppers, little pearls and some Mixed Media techniques to give the look of an old submarine!

Lots of fussy cutting.. believe me.. LOTS! from the beautiful Voyage Beneath the Sea Paper Collection.







Third Project
Enchanted Tunnel
For this project I did a tunnel book inside and for the cover I decorated as an Old Story Book telling the story of dragons and Princess!
I love the result!










Tutorial
For my tutorial I altered a Vinyl Disc using the Ladies Diary Deluxe Collectors Edition 



Check out How to  Create a Graphic 45 Layout in a Vinyl Disc by Magda Cortez on Snapguide.




I would love this opportunity and thank you for the consideration.. wish me luck for the second round!!

sha la la...










41 comments:

Galina Sazonova said...

This is something incredible! Good luck from all my heart.)

Cecilia Reyes said...

You have done such a wonderful projects, everything is so elegant and beautiful. Best of luck!!!

Gra Sandel said...

Magda amiga querida, te admiro mucho, tus trabajos son impresionantes, exquisitos, maravillosos.......!!!
Cuando sea grande quiero ser como vos!!!!
Un beso y abrazo enormes!!! Mucha mierddddddd!!!!!!

Krystal's Designs said...

Beautiful projects, as always! Love the details!

Maggi said...

Oh my, your projects are just fabulous!!! Wishing you the very best of luck!

Lizeth said...

Love all of your projects! But enchanted tunnel really captured my heart, its perfect!
You deserve a spot in G45 DT!!!!
Muchas felicidades!!!!

ECORTEZ said...

Muy bonitos todos, y aunque parezca imposible ¡cada vez mejores! Suerte y bendiciones.

Sarah-R said...

Wow! Your projects are absolutely fabulous! Good Luck with your audition!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow! Breathtaking work! I am sure you will make it through the first round as the imagination and artistry of these projects is out of this world!

Marghe said...

Magda, que lindura de proyectos.. todos hermosos y con tu estilo ..

Esther said...

Madre mía son todos unos trabajos impresionantes!!! Besitos!!!

Unknown said...

Woooo hermosos proyectos.... se elegantes y romanticos

Ruthie Lopez said...

Wow!!!! What a beautiful work you have done!!! You are doing talented! I'm sure you will make it to the end!!!

donacrist said...

Tus trabajos son fantásticos! Felicitaciones!

Unknown said...

Bellisimos trabajos

Unknown said...

Bellisimos trabajos

Maryp said...

Wow que belleza de trabajos, felicidades Magda mucha suerte tienes talento de sobra!!!

Paqui Baena Sillero2 said...

Me encantan tus trabajos. Son preciosos

NURY VALDEZ said...

Gorgeous projects!!!! You rock, and truly deserve to be part of G45 DT. Good luck!!!!!!

ArtCuore said...

Awesome... Congrats... A lot of luck, they are fantastic projects

Scrapink1 said...

Bellos trabajos. Suerte!

ArtCuore said...

Magda... Me felicitas tu a miiiiiiiiiii,,,, Si eres toda una Artista... que bellos trabajos compañera... la verdad te felicito de corazón. No dejes de crear esas bellezas pase lo que pase... habrán muchas audiciones, pero tus trabajos deben seguir adelante y a tope.... Mucha suerte... Kissss

SANDRA RDZ UREÑA said...

love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drimzz Erika Gallegos said...

Todo es hermoso!! Mucha creatividad y elegancia en tus proyectos.... Toda la suerte y el apoyo del mundo!

Adela Serrano said...

Hermosos todos tus proyectos Magda!!! Esta será la buena!!! Esperamos pronto verte diseñando para G45!!!

Unknown said...

Magda, your work is so beautiful! And that altered vinyl tutorial was so cool - what a great idea! We are so honored your submitted for our Design Team! Many Thanks! Happy Papercrafting, Charee and Joanna from Graphic 45

Elena Astafeva said...

Congrats!!!Incredible projects!!! Good luck in finale!!!

ArtCuore said...

Felicidades... Me alegro mucho por usted... a por todas la gran final de Graphic45 es suya,,, Abrazos

gibonik said...

Splendid works:) Enchanted Forest Altered book just knocked me out!!!

Altina Robinson said...

Beautiful work! Good luck :)

Unknown said...

Me encantan sus trabajos. Good luck from Brasil.
Andrea Teixeira

Anna Gala said...

Wow!!! Que maravillosossssssss me encantan todossss, pero el del submarinooooo lo améeee!!!! Muchisimas felicidades por quedar en el top 30!!!! :D

Анастасия said...

Congrats on the top)

River Jade said...

Your work is so beautiful! I especially LOVE the book you created :) Wow!

-Aneta- said...

Congratulations on making the Top 30! Your work is lovely :) Wishing you all the best! xoxo Aneta

Unknown said...

Hi Magda, Congratulations on making the top 30! I know what you are feeling right now! I love all your projects but I am in awe of the horn on the gramophone! Expert construction techniques! It will be exciting to see everyones' final submission. Good luck to us all for the second round! Hugs Helen x

Magicomundodecolores said...

Querida Magda felicidades por la elección dentro del top30!!!! Yo sabía que estarías ahí porque haces cosas bellas y tienes mucha pasión en todo lo que haces!!!! Un abrazo y no dejes de venir por España...avisa cuando vengas para poder hacer algún tallercito contigo. Un besote guapa!!!!

Teresa Carini said...

Felicitaciones Magda!No puede ser de otra manera, tus trabajos son increíbles y merecen ser elegidos!!
Abrazo grande!

Sandy Trefger said...

Fabulous projects! Congratulations on top 30 and best of luck to you!!

Padoriaa said...

Congratulations on making the Top 30!
Lovely projects :)
Good luck in the final round:)
Greetings, Padoriaa

Blaukitchen said...

Felicidades por estar en los top 30 y la mejor de las suertes en la ronda final!